|1) An initial 25% deposit is required to reserve space at our lodge.
For cancellations occurring prior to January 1 the year of your trip,
we will refund all the initial deposit less $100 per person
2) A second 25% installment is due by January 1, the year of your trip.
This brings the total deposit paid to 50% of the original booking
3) Payment in full is due no later than April 15 the year of your trip.
4) Reservations remaining unpaid will be considered cancelled and no
refund of monies paid will be given.
5) For reservations made after January 1 the year of the trip, a 50%
deposit is required at the time of booking.
6) For reservations made after April 15 the year of the trip, a 50%
deposit is required at the time of booking with the balance due in full
within 30 days of booking.
7) For reservations under 30 days, balance is due in full at the time
8) All cancellations occurring after January 1 the year of the trip are
non-refundable. All Alaska Outdoors will retain entire amount paid.
However, if notification is received of a cancellation two weeks prior
to Arrival, 50% of monies paid to date may be transferred to a
reservation for the following year
9) Visa or Mastercard may be used
for 25% of the total after January 1st.
Balances must be in the form of a personal check, money order or